Parent Portal Update: October 30, 2019
After October 30th, Parent Portal will have a new link and new look, however your login will remain the same.
- Parents will be able use their current Parent Portal account information to access their student’s information for grades and attendance.
- Parent Portal users will notice some cosmetic differences in page formatting between txConnect Parent Portal and Ascender Parent Portal. Click the guide below to see a PDF showing a preview of some of the changes.
The old Parent Portal address will redirect you to the new Ascender Parent Portal address for a short time. Please update any bookmark, favorite, or shortcut you may have from the old address to the new address.
Link: (We will provide link when you go live. Current address will automatically redirect to the new address through the end of 2019.)
Use the latest version of these Recommended Browsers for the best experience.
- Internet Explorer 11
Parents who have a link saved to their mobile device will need to delete the old link and create a new one.
How to Pin Parent Portal Shortcut on Apple and
- Open a browser on your device.
- Browse to the district Ascender website. iPhone users will need to use the Safari browser. Android users may use Chrome.
- For iPhone, in the Safari browser, click the box with the arrow at bottom of page and choose Add to Home Screen.
- For Android, in Chrome, click the three dots in upper right corner of screen and choose Add to Home Screen.
Please contact your student's campus secretary to obtain a Portal ID for any new students.
CHS - firstname.lastname@example.org 979-732-5746 ext. 204
CJH - email@example.com 979-732-2891 ext. 306
CES - firstname.lastname@example.org 979-732-2078 ext. 417